Social icons

I got my boyfriend to take my outfit photos for the first time today, mostly because I was too lazy to take them myself and it was cold outside and I was tired. Wow, I'm wimpy. 

Anyway, a company called Beara Beara sent me this adorable leather backpack the other day. Considering that I've been using purses since my tween years, it's refreshing to have something a little different. What I really mean is that having a backpack means no more lopsided shoulders. Good bye to aching shoulders. Hello to cute leather backpacks.

sweater c/o the orphan's arms, letter dress c/o forever 21, bag c/o beara beara, creepers c/o chicwish, socks c/o instance, netted t-shirt c/o plndr

13 comments

  1. Love this outfit!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, this outfit is so cute! definitely something i would wear, your blog gives me life!
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice with the letters...really like it.

    Sara

    www.7-sevendays.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! The jumper is amazing :) (is it too early to be making a christmas list aha)

    imemmymah | fashion + life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, you are the sweetest thing i ever seen! so beautiful, love the outfit <3 new follower, if you want follow me back honey!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you're sooo cute !!!! Love the whole outfit xx

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are totally adorable!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress with the fishnet top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The netted t-shirt & forever 21 letter dress!! Really nice combo. <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.