Social icons

Hello internet world, have you missed me? Because I sure missed you. I don't even remember what I did in the past week other than watch Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" over and over again due to a confusing mixture of awe, confusion and curiosity. Oh, and if you happen to follow me on good ol' Instagram, then you may have noticed that I got my Blue Steel on (lulz jk) for a photoshoot with Coup Boutique! I won't quite reveal all the details quite yet, but I'll let you know that some things I wore cost my entire month's salary. Anyway, so here's an outfit post where I wear a reeeaaal cool drop-waist dress from Forever 21. The weather has been a tad confusing here lately, so jackets, dresses and beanies are really the only way to combat Mother Nature's sporadic changes. I hope everything has been swell with you cool cats! 

Oh, and come to the Yeg Blogger Sale Saturday and say hello to me along with some other great local bloggers. Cash only!

bracelets, brass seeker ring & fight the power ring c/o vanessa mooney, leopard ring from groove stone, thin rings c/o wolf cirus
beanie c/o hellz botb, lucky brand jacket, dress c/o forever 21, h&m sneakers (similar here)

13 comments

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
    anyway, would you mind to follow each other?

    CHECK MY BLOG HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love this outfit, especially your vans *-*
    <3

    matthiasdengler.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patterns look so cool together!
    I didn't watch the Miley video until now and I'm pretty sure I don't want to haha :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bomber is gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaah that jacket is amazing and i NEED/WANT it too much!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is really cute, love the dress and hat!
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the jacket!!

    fashionerd101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.