Social icons

I spent the entire day today organizing and gathering and sorting all the clothing and shoes I'm going to be selling at next Saturday's blogger sale, and so far, there are 70+ items all under $25. If you haven't caught on, the hidden message behind all this jibber jabber is: come to the sale, and maybe you'll get a chance to see my awful roots. Just kidding about the roots part, but really, it's starting to become a serious problem. 

Anyway, my brother has just started University. Yeah. Not only do I feel old, but there's also a newly gaping hole in my soul (can I get a virtual "pound it" for that very clever rhyme? JK) that was once filled by the routine of school. I guess this void can really only be filled with pictures of cute puppies, so here's my goodbye to y'all. Until next time.

PS: All backgrounds from gif were found on Tumblr. If you know the original sources, let me know!


skirt c/o ivy supply, dad's old basketball jersey (similar here), reversible lucky brand jacket (similar here), asos platform sneakers (similarly cool ones here), h&m hat

18 comments

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
    anyway, would you mind to follow each other?

    CHECK MY BLOG HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look -.^
    that gif is everything!!!! how did you do it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really suit the new blonde hair and your outfit looks lovely! Good luck with the blogger sale :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the camo bomber!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blonde hair looks great on you but i bet it is like being a slave to it lol. Great outfit, good luck on the sale!

    Awkward Heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute look!
    seriously loving the shoes!
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, so edgy! I wish I could pull this off.....maybe I'll try a version of it!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look awesome :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how original you are! I'm also starting University now, next Tuesday, and I'm also moving because of it! I'm so excited :)

    muaa!

    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool! I especially love the gif heh <3

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so in love with your Blog.
    And your Style.. and your face... and everything :D

    nguyenaileen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Umm dying over that jacket woman! So good!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look, cool photos :)

    myredkiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That gold skirt is the coolest. And I love the white platforms! I have a pair too and they just about go with anything...amaze.

    <3 Vanessa

    Crafturday.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how out there and fashion forward your outfits and edits are! <3

    Kripa,
    sartorial-sass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.