Social icons

I have a family-sized bag of kettle corn sitting unopened beside me but I promised myself I'd do this post before I started stuffing my face with sugar-y goodness.

Anyway, I have yet another outfit to share from the Coup Boutique lookbook shot by Zach Ayotte! And an exciting announcement concerning shopping and something about free shipping, which I guess I might as well just tell y'all about right now. This weekend, say thanks to your credit card and/or paypal account by getting free worldwide shipping at Coup Boutique! Just use the promocode WORLDOCTOBER at check out. Here are my personal favourites from the sale section (50-70% off):


Aaaand here's an outfit in which I'm casually laying on the grass, y'know? Because that's what I like to do in my spare time. Other than eat kettle corn and watch Homeland on da Flix. 

sacai luck jacket & sacai luck shirt-dress from coup boutique, plaid shirt c/o forever 21, asos platforms

8 comments

  1. aaah you look stunning as always: what a cutie!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that tactic so I won't get lazy while posting on my blog, but I love food toooo much lol. Super cute look!

    xx AlexisSplash

    DEADLIKEYOURFAME.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casual look!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool look, love that pic look so vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.