Social icons

I've always wanted a knit scarf so big that I could wrap myself in it from head to toe. You know, the ones that actually keep you warm when your car starter fails or when you're shoveling 3-feet-high snow off the sidewalk in -30 degree weather all by your lonesome (i.e., every day of winter)? So, when my lovely friend and talented knitter, Corrie, put up some photos on Crow's Nest Knits of her new knit goods, I immediately asked her if she would be so kind as to knit me something a little different. A few text messages and a week later, I'm now the proud owner of an excessively large black knit scarf that a photo on Tumblr made me dream about for ages. Psst..thank you Corrie! Check out her joint Facebook page here (where she knits with her friend Emily), and feel free to message them if you have any purchase requests!

PHOTOS BY ERIC 

oversized knit scarf from crow's nest knits, jacket c/o choies, boots c/o to be announced (via solestruck), waxy jeans c/o articles of society (via xpose pr), zara bag, phillip lim x target blazer
LOOKBOOK CHICTOPIA / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE


18 comments

  1. All this black with the bright orange peeking out looks great.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with the MAXI scarf....and BOOOOOOOTS

    Sara

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is absolutely perfect! that scarf looks so cozy & the orange gives this a pop of flavor!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit, you look amazing!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top! It looks so good along with those black pieces! Really stands out. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is funny because it reminds me of my first knit. A veeeeery long scarf I still own today. It was by accident (new knitter) but its still a fave. They really are awesom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of leopard print in this outfit. I saw the skirt version of this and considered purchasing it, I kinda regret it now. Love that long, thick scarf as well!

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love love
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I needed to thsnk you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed
    every little bit of it. I have you book marked to check out new stuff you post…

    Here is my homepage - Pill bugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I alwаyѕ us&X65;&X64; too studу
    post in &X6E;еws pаpers but now as Ӏ am a user of net therеforе from now I
    am us&X69;ng neet for content, thanks to ωeb.


    mywebsite: camera waterproof case for sony rx100

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new
    scheme in our community. Your web site provided us
    with helpful information to work on. You have performed an impressive task and our entire
    community might be thankful to you.

    Here is my blog post: carpet cleaner reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. magnificent points altogether, you just won a new reader.

    Whhat might you suggest about your post thnat you made some days ago?
    Any positive?

    Here is mmy website - prolexin igf-1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ηeyа! &X49;'m at work surfing around your bl&X6f;g &X66;rom my
    new iρhone 3gs! &X4a;ust ωanted &X74;o say &X49; lоve read&X69;ng youг
    blog and loo&X6B; fоrwаrd
    t&X6f; all y&X6f;ur &X70;οsts! Carry on the &X73;uρerb
    work!

    &X6D;y ω&X65;blоg: diet plan for women with pcos

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.