Social icons

So yeah, maybe I've been a little M.I.A. for a while. And maybe it's been because I'm lazy and making gifs takes more work than I'd like. Anyway, XPose PR sent me another pair of super comfy Articles of Society denim jeans to try out, and since my imagination leads me to believe that I'm much more craftier and creative than I actually am, I did another cut-knee thing. I don't even know what it's called. 

On another note, I have some exciting, even more exciting, and semi-exciting news to tell all y'all cool folks about: 1) TOPSHOP's first store in Alberta is opening in Calgary on Saturday (cue applause for all you lucky ducks over there), 2) I've been invited to the store as their brand ambassador thanks to Steph & Jan (so make sure you come on down and say howdy!) and 3) I recently updated the closet shop with new goodies (which you can check out here). 

Also, just thought I should let you know that I am making significant improvements in my crossword puzzle game. How momentous, I know. 


jeans c/o articles of society (via xpose pr), YES werque flatforms c/o solestruck, plaid shirt c/o forever 21, t-shirt from loft 82, sunglasses (similar here), jacket (similar here), zara bag

18 comments

  1. I love this! It's so cool. Aha. And congratulations on being Topshop's brand ambassador. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so amazing
    And congrats on brand ambassador
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah the one raining pineapples is my favorite!

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute! congrats on your achievements xo
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hair length on you :) And congrats on being their brand ambassador!

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this outfit, and I want every piece ^^
    Super cute moving backgrounds :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. my god you are cool

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.


    Feel free to surf to my blog ... to learn make money online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to
    my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.


    Here is my web site: tube cash code

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs
    I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be helpful to read content from other writers and
    practice a little something from their web sites.

    Here is my web site ... Webpage

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much
    more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking
    for this information for my mission.

    my web blog :: Site

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    Here is my web page: earning interest ()

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Just crushed with you blog! I was looking for this style all over the world!!! I'm in love!
    Please Migh I ask how do you do those backgrounds?? They're super cool!
    XX
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.