Social icons

If you couldn't tell from my relatively recent re-posts on Tumblr, I've been having a (non-existent) love affair with chunky sandals (y'know, the ones that make your feet look funny and awesome at the same time). That was, until I came across the perfect (and I don't often use this word lightly) pair of black, chunky sandals sitting undisturbed in an un-dusted corner of Forever 21. I clumsily found a pair in my size and thrust them into Eric's hands, gasping at him something along the lines of: I've been looking for something like this for so long--don't lose it. Oh my god, I'm so excited. Is this real life? Make sure you hold on to it! Oh my god. 

You know, sometimes I feel sorry for him because I make him shop with me and then I get all excited and what not and do confusing things like talk really fast and make him hold my purse and clothes so I can try on socially unacceptable things (but hey, screw societal norms and expectations, right!?!!1!). Anyway,  these sandals are less than $50. Can I get a "HOORAY!" for Forever 21

sandals c/o forever 21, sheer crop top c/o gypsy warrior, jacket c/o chicwish (similar here), zara pants (similar here) and bag 
PHOTOS BY ERIC

16 comments

  1. Great shoes! And I love your furry coat! Perfect!
    With love,

    Joy

    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfits are always so spot on. what a perfect combo of b&w.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhah i like your shopping story a lot!

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of a cow...muuuu. ahahaha joking. Love the pattern and the combination with the fur

    Sara

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you found a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled this one! I also saw this pair here in F21 but I was too confused to buy it since it doesn't flatter my feet... unfortunately. But I think these sandals are great on you! x

    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. those zara pants are amazing, and i love forever21, you can really find great pieces there for such a low price x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pants! And the fur jacket is so cute x

    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat is amazing! Great outfit. X

    http://jussstfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! I share you excitement. Great sandals, great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want your wardrobe basically. Also amazed that your sandals are from Forever 21!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeousssss outfit, im so in love with those cow print trousers though! I love chunky footwear!

    Hayley xx
    www.addicitonstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.