Social icons

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians out there! Today is just another day to give thanks for Turkey (stuffed with sticky rice) and the people who eat it with us, so don't stop the thanking after today. What am I thankful for? I'm thankful for the fleece-y baby blue robe I'm wearing, for Sherlock which I happen to be watching simultaneously while typing this, for my family and friends (and a boyfriend who willingly takes my photos on the top level of Southgate's parking lot after buying me a cookie dough blizzard from DQ), and for everyone who reads, comments on, and follows this blog (without you lovely folks, I'd still be talking to myself!). Anyway, the lovely Lucy from XPose PR sent me these incredibly soft Articles of Society jeans to play with, and play with them I did. I've been thoroughly enjoying the whole torn knees thing going on in ladies' denim, so I decided to try it out with these ones. I highly recommend you try this (very) easy DIY.

PS: I've added a few more items to the shop! Check it out here.




jeans c/o articles of society (via xpose pr), shoes c/o front row shop, varsity jacket c/o kill city, zara bag, wilfred tee, nasty gal cardigan (this one's cool too)

19 comments

  1. OMG Alyssa, I am madly madly in love with this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!

    Happy thanksgiving gurl from Lethbridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in these photos Alyssa! I love the last shot!

    Iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with this look. Your blonde hair is awesome and a nice contrast to your outfit.

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardigan is just perfect!
    With love,

    Joy

    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love it!

    http://heyaless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this look is killing it! Super chic and cool. That cardigan is amazing!

    Hayley xx
    www.addicitonstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is perfection! everything to love about this post.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are an amazing fashion blogger!

    http://fashiondity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I have to try that DIY :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved
    visit my blog?
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this look!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.