Social icons

I know I've said this before, but I hate underwear shopping. Just the thought of actively walking into a mall to spend too much money on a bra that could substitute as a pillow has me shriveling in my bed and refusing to leave. But now, thanks to Adore Me (and the lovely Dylana Suarez for introducing me), I have access to all that jazz right from the comfort of my Costco computer chair. And do you know what the best part is? They offer both padded AND un-padded bras! Can I get a hooray for that? 

Okay, all that mumble jumble aside, I figured there's really no better way of introducing a lingerie company than actually reviewing it (hence, the title "Adore Me Review"). A week ago or so, Adore Me sent me this beautiful and totally worth-it Jael lingerie set, which offers both high-waist and well, "hipster" bottoms. This being my first complete lingerie set ever, I've finally realized people's infatuation with lingerie. It's (usually) lacy, looks awesome, and feels awesome. Yeah, I know, not everyone is going to see your undergarments, but part of feeling great is knowing that you have some kick-ass underwear on. 

Psst, if you happened to be interested in the NYC-based fast fashion lingerie company, Adore Me, here are some quick facts. Adore Me is a company for everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean it. The company makes a point of designing affordable sleepwear and swimwear for every kind of woman out there and offers a wide range of styles and sizes (DD+'s, you're covered!). The website itself is a membership-based e-commerce site with special prices offered to VIP members (i.e., you pay monthly for discounts; read more about it here), but also offers a Pay-As-You-Go service for customers who aren't quite ready to commit. To discover which sleepwear/swimwear is best for you and optimize your personal shopping experience, there is even a short Style Profile Quiz you can take on the Adore Me website. Oh, and super fun fact, Adore Me's head of design was the former head of design of Victoria's Secret's Angel collection! 

PS: Stick around for an Adore Me giveaway tomorrow!


ADORE ME "JAEL" LINGERIE SET, LUXE CARTEL RING, BRIWOK BODY CHAIN

9 comments

  1. Beautiful shots!

    Love,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. love the color.

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look incredible <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lingerie is so, so pretty! Such lovely shots too :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lingerie looks so beautiful on you! great shots!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lingerie set! I need to have one!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.