Social icons

I've been looking for decent bomber jacket for a while, and after snagging one from Minty Jungle (a la this post), I felt like a silky bomber with a flying peacock (thanks Vateno!) would make a rather delightful contribution to my closet. And you know what? It has been delightful thus far. I will be sure to rely on this beautifully printed number to keep me warm  when I make downright stupid decisions; i.e., leaving my house with nothing but shorts and a sheer shirt on (hah!).

Also, if you didn't catch this before, there's an Instagram giveaway currently going on, which means that in a week, some lucky Canadian will win a lovely pair of To Be Announced  Zolas from Capezio! Click HERE for details on how to enter the giveaway!


printed bomber jacket c/o vateno
platform shoes c/o frontrow shop
sheer long-sleeved shirt c/o chicwish
zara bag & shorts
PHOTOS BY ERIC

10 comments

  1. omg aww what a cute outfit! the jacket definitely makes everything stand out.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! THe bomber is beautiful :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I really love your jacket and shoes! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a similar bomber at Zara earlier this year but thought it was a little extravagant. I wish I bought it now because it look awesome on you.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is amazing!!

    xo Sara
    www.sararussellinteriors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly envy your resistance to cold weather hahah
    xx

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jacket kinda reminds me of Japan! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bomber jacket! You definitely found a perfect one

    xoxo greta

    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.