Social icons

Sometimes I wonder why I don't wear runners more often. Especially these Dimmi ones. Fun fact, did you know that Dimmi gives 100% of their net profits to medical research? Well, now do-gooders can shop and help save the world little by little.

Anyway, what I really wanted to talk about today is my bag. Ever since catching a glimpse of this 3.1 Phillip Lim Ryder Satchel online, I couldn't help but crave it. Of course, I made sure to buy one for myself when Coup Boutique brought in their shipment of 3.1 Phillip Lim F/W 2013 bags (which you can now shop in-store and online!). Sometimes I catch myself petting it. Is that weird? A little bit. 

sunglasses c/o ZEROUV
longline jacket c/o CHOIES
grey pleated skirt c/o DRMERS
3.1 phillip lim ryder satchel from COUP BOUTIQUE
dimmi sunrise joggers from FREE PEOPLE
turtleneck (similar here)
PHOTOS BY ERIC


15 comments

  1. every time I wear sneakers I say the exact same thing!.... why don't I wear these more often!...cute outfit, love the coat!

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt & very nice bag !!
    Not weird at all ;) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool chic outfit :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit with the sneakers! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome handbag, great look.
    http://www.giftsbymadison.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coat and bag. www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look as always! x

    yahommegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monochrome heaven! I agree with your runner statement, by the way. I wear them almost everyday. And that little side note about the place from which you've received yours donating the profits is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice very cool,Christmas is coming, the latest Michael Kors to see here
    http://www.ebagstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I love how you styled the grey pleated skirt this is such gorgeous insparation for me cus I used to have a skirt just like that for primary school which I didnt want to throw away but I was nt sure how to style it! definately bookmarking this post and I cant believe an eintire 100% thats so amazing omg and im so jell of that bagg girll eventhough Im still obsessed with the pashli that one is a close second in bags-most-deasrest-to-my-heart-that-I-cant-afford aha Such a beautiful post and blog soo something Id wear love your style obviously now following!xo

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.