Social icons

So yeah, I'm a little late on this whole "white infatuation" thing that's been going on. But hey, now I'm 100% obsessed and ready to blend in with all the centimeters of snow that's smacking Edmonton right in the face. Hopefully someone will even mistake me for a snowman in this neoprene number from Front Row Shop. Jokes aside, this jumper has quickly become one of my favourites. Who needs shape anyways?

Also, I've been resorting to using my basement for photos because: a) I am too much of a wuss to go outside, and b) it won't stop snowing. Don't be too surprised if you don't see anything other than my basement for the rest of this winter.


neoprene sweater c/o FRONT ROW SHOP
octagon sunglasses c/o ZEROUV
skirt & felt jacket c/o CHICWISH
white sandals (similar here)
PHOTOS BY ERIC


19 comments

  1. this is absolutely perfect.
    the minimalistic blend of cream and white + the background~
    killed it.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your white on white! [:
    You're amazing!
    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Ahhhh simple but really beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit. The colors are so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You on that minimalist chic kick, huh? This outfit reminds me so much of what Ivania from Love Aesthetics will wear. If you're not already familiar, you should check her blog out because of you guys share some serious kindred spirits. I like the boxy shape of the top, definitely not a piece made for my body type but it completely works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the different shapes. X

    www.jussstfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull this off so well and I love the pieces you've got on! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so clean and peaceful - I love it!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the white on white looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adoring this look girl
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing <3 really love the neoprene jumper its awesome!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the monotone look and the light pink jacket!!!

    http://www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. like from jurnal,

    greetings from
    http://be-the-vogue.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.