Social icons

I woke up at 4:30 AM today and drove to Calgary with Eric for the opening of Alberta's first flagship Topshop store the Chinook Center, so please excuse me if this post doesn't make any sense. Anyway, this post isn't about Topshop, but about another OSiS+ product that I would've never thought to buy until now. 

My hair is a mess 24/7. It's coarse, limp, and usually uncooperative whenever I try to make it look, well, less dead. Back in high school when I was slightly saddened by the nonexistent volume in my hair, I always wondered how it was even possible for some members of the female population to tease their hair to the point where it could harbor a small family of rodents. Yeah, hairspray you say? Nope. Won't work. But OSiS+ Dust It? This thing almost works like magic. Sure, it makes your hair feel a little greasy, but hey, it makes styling your hair (and teasing) a LOT easier. So, if you don't happen to be a Caucasian female/male or have cooperative hair (either or), check out the OSiS+ Dust It. All you do is shake a small amount of powder onto your hair, and then all your styling woes will disappear!

PS: I made a gif of me teasing my hair for fun, and now I'm sleepy. Who knew gifs could consume so much energy?!

5 comments

  1. hahahah im having so much fun staring at this gif!

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What software do you use for your animations?
    www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gifs always make me smile! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.