Social icons

I'm in cahoots with this bomber jacket. Mostly because it keeps me warm, but also because KISS' cat doppelgangers are displayed across the back. Oh, and did you know that I could probably steal away eight puppies in this jacket? (I even ordered a size medium to make sure there was extra baggage space). Okay, so I would never steal puppies...unless they lived in an awful puppy mill or just any general pet store. But, when Mulan is cold, it's nice to be able to tuck her into my jacket and have her little cute face poke out. Maybe this is why she hates cuddling me.

Anyway, if you can't tell by the snow and ice, Edmonton has entered yet another 7-month winter. Maybe 6 if we're lucky. So, to celebrate this seasonal change (I'm really just mourning Summer), I've decided to wear only black for every day that snow and ice beleaguer the poor pedestrians of Edmonton. Just kidding. Kinda. 


bomber c/o minty jungle
boots c/o choies
netted tank c/o shoppalu (similar)
slip c/o gentle fawn (similar)
tuque c/o hellz botb
PHOTOS BY ERIC



Has anybody else been listening to this nonstop? Why is this so addictive? Why is R. Kelly in it? Why?! Stop getting naughty R. Kelly! PS, if you haven't already, I highly recommend watching R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" series. Mostly for a shit load of lols.

8 comments

  1. Wow look at that snow! Keep warm!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick outfit! And I am lusting over your netted tank! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit!!! AND THAT JACKET IS JUST WOW <3

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that bomber is awesome! I loooove all the bits on it :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.