Social icons

I don't know what it is about eyes on things that just makes me feel like I finally understand life. The moment Eric saw this skirt, he shouted, "ILLUMINATI!" To which I scoffed and hastily replied, "NO, THIS IS A KENZO-INSPIRED SKIRT!!" (which is a nice way to put it too). I don't quite know where I'm going with this, but the deeply hidden underlying point of all this is that I'm too cheap to shell out $$$ for real Kenzo clothes, so instead I go to places like Choies to satiate all my weird eye-printed-clothing wants and needs.

Also, if you couldn't quite tell, I've added another pair of platformed shoes to my slowly expanding collection. Thanks to Topshop Canada for these quilted beauties.

PS: I updated the closet shop a few days ago! Check it out here.



denim shirtdress c/o the editor's market
quilted platform boots c/o topshop canada
skirt c/o choies
zara bag
faux leather jacket (similar in white)
PHOTOS BY ERIC


17 comments

  1. The skirt is cool but those boots! So much love for them.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit. the skirt is awesome (albeit an outright copy of kenzo...).

    reckless abandon blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, those platforms are beautiful. i'm looking for a similar pair that are black with all white soles/heels. mmmm :) also, i just came across choies today; reminds me of sheinside, another slightly shady yet fashionable online clothing store haha. i'll have to check them out. also, PHANTOGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the photos! killing it with the outfit.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this i love this i love this <3 these photos are stellar too. you look bomb

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt! I instantly thought of the the Great Gatsby book cover. And hey, you rock that skirt like it's a real Kenzo piece ;)

    -Char
    www.simplynewtral.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous and I like your jacket too! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! I love that skirt and it looks amazing on you :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes and the jacket! X

    www.jussstfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha good luck in expanding your eye-themed collection (:

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOO beautiful!! Omg you're flawless.

    I'll stop my fangirling now.

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing look, love the mix of textures. and the shooooes.... fab :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.