Social icons

Okay, so here's a last minute post before I have to endure the winter elements (you know, just 15 cm of snow) and head to work. A few days ago, I visited Edmonton's newest (and finest) studio boutique. Ever. Run by lovely ladies Nicole and Kari, WORKHALL offers a wide selection of jewelry, clothing, and other such accessories produced entirely by local Edmontonian designers. The point of all this (it's in there somewhere) is that I went shopping and bought myself a new jacket and shirt from Nicole Campre's FALL 2013 collection (which, to be honest, I've been waiting to snag for months!). And for my fellow #YEG folks who have been searching for the opportunity to dance/shop/eat all at the same time, WORKHALL's grand opening is this Friday, so you should probably be there. The store is located at 102-10137 104st, and is right beside Coup Boutique!

Also, if you happen to be searching for comfortable trousers (bordering on PJ-pants-comfy), Front Row Shop is the place to go. I don't know how I've manage to live comfortably for 21 years without these pants.

PS: So maybe you saw it coming (and please don't cry), but Kurtis is now officially no longer a part of this blog (although forever in our hearts, am I right?). Just kidding. I still see him at family dinners. 



baggy trousers c/o FRONT ROW SHOP
octagon sunglasses c/o ZEROUV
nicole campre jacket & shirt from WORKHALL
gifted gianvito rossi pumps (thanks AW!)
zara bag
PHOTOS BY ERIC


17 comments

  1. what an amazing outfit, can i just snag everything?
    and I noticed the lovely layout of your blog, the direction you take with the content will be great regardless!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, your pants seems to be so cozy ! That's nice to notice how your style has changed since the time I follow you; it's more minimalist and feminine, it reminds me some scandinavian codes. And I really like it. :-)

    Noé,
    Couleur Spleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is crazy cool! I need to head on over to the Front Row Shop, I need a perfect pair of trousers.

    -Char
    www.simplynewtral.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is simply fantastic. Love your hair!

    https://denise-chan.squarespace.com/
    http://withlovedc.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is soooo rad! Love the colour and the length xx

    Would love for you to check out my blog: www.fashion-habitue.blogspot.co.uk

    Nomsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH! I love this post so much! That coat is to die for! Great purchase! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I can't seem to put into words how perfect everything is on your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog and outfit posts, I can't wait to read more from you!
    Love everything on here <3

    Xxx
    http://thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to complain about the weather here in London but you have snow...so you win!! ;)

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk Jess.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love this outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sad to see Kurtis go :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're soooo stunning!!! xx
    Awwww why Kurtis leaving? :(

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this jacket is absolutely amazing! love your blog girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is amazing!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.