Social icons

Currently infatuated with puffy bombers and knee-length shorts. These past few weeks, apart from stressing over Christmas shopping (which I have yet to finish), I've been making an impressively concise list of things I should bring on my trip to Asia. Seeing that I am that person who packs anything and everything in order to prepare myself for the anything and everything that could happen, trying to pack for a month and a half long trip while leaving space for... stuff... has proven quite difficult. But who am I kidding, that's what Eric's suitcase is for. Anyway, the point of all this (very eloquent) mumble jumble is that these vegan leather shorts from Black Blessed will definitely be on my list of things to pack. Oh, and I shan't forget this vintage bomber from FATE or lovely clutch from Cleobella. Sigh.

I hope y'all are having a great week thus far. For those of you who are celebrating Christmas tomorrow, have a happy (merry?) Christmas eve! 

vegan leather shorts c/o BLACKBLESSED
august clutch c/o CLEOBELLA
bomber c/o FATE
nicole campre shirt via workhall boutique
birkenstock sandals (here)
aritzia tuque
PHOTOS BY ERIC


17 comments

  1. you look so good, loving the minimal theme you have going on lately! merry christmas!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. your jacket is so perfect! I've been looking for one everywhere!
    twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bomber jacket is lush! love how you've styled it

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cool looking outfit!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice clutch c;
    You look nice as usual!
    Merry Christmas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas :)
    The clutch looks amazing!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like this alot!!! Bit cold out for it tho but great for visiting warmer climates haha!

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this androgynous look! hope you're having a wonderful time Alyssa!

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.