Social icons

I never imagined the day I'd not be in school. I mean, after 16 years of consecutive schooling, how could I? But for the last 8 months or so, I've been basking within the very warm glow of my exam-free, stress-free (and hence acne-free), casually employed life. For those of you who are grinding through finals and other exams at the moment, keep on swimming trudging through! Also, I think we can all agree that homework really sucks.


jacket c/o FRONT ROW SHOP
homework shirt c/o FEMMEX
skirt from KASTOR&POLLUX
tuque c/o THE ORPHAN'S ARMS
sandals (similar here)
PHOTOS BY ERIC

12 comments

  1. I love your top so much! And the way you style is really amazing. :) xx

    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, you look amazing! and i'm definitely feeling the stress of school right now, lol
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your outfit ! I've always been fond of socks with sandals, eheh.
    That was so pleasant for me when I got out the school system... it didn't suit me at all ! It's much better to work on what you love, create your own projects, your own opinions and your own way of thinking.

    Noé,
    Couleur Spleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute tee..

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truth on a tee :) HAHAHAHHAAH! Love how it goes well with your coat and skirt <3

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a comfy look this is! AND such truth on your top hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit! You look so cool :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skirt and coat are awesome!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the tee and skirt! i'm totally stuck in finals....i can't imagine what life will be like after them at this point haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coat.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.