Social icons

In 46 days, Eric and I will be off to Hong Kong for our month-and-a-half-long journey in Asia. I can't quite anticipate how lost we're going to get or how greatly my linguistic inabilities will provoke dramatic confusion and anxiety, but hey, I guess I'll deal with it when I deal with it. For now, I've been brainstorming things to do on this adventure, and so far, thanks to some of my lovely readers, I have Singapore's musings all planned and ready to go. As for Seoul and Tokyo, however, I may need your help yet again. So, if you have anything to say about where Eric and I should venture off to in Seoul or Tokyo, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail here (this gesture is greatly appreciated!).

Also, a few days ago, 2020AVE sent me a package filled with up to the brim with black things (to match the very colour of my soul, that is). These joggers and high-necked crop top were a part of the package, and I can't thank Heather enough for my new go-to outfit du jour. I mean, when you consider the whole, rather nonsensical, debate of "Comfort vs. Appearance," this ensemble is 100% cheating. 


pink jacket c/o TOPSHOP CANADA (similar here)
joggers & cropped top c/o 2020AVE
nike runners (similar here)

PHOTOS BY ERIC


23 comments

  1. Your coat is the best! I love your joggers and shoes as well. Have fun in Asia! Hope you visit the Philippines any time soon. I'd love to meet you and hang out with you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, you should also listen to the Kanye West vs. The xx - Touch The Sky (Carlos Serrano Mix)! It's my faaave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I just moved to UK from Hong Kong! Be sure you eat all the food because it's awesome.

    I've had my eyes on that topshop coat for a while now but just couldn't bring myself to buying it because of the light colour, I may mess it up!

    Love your outfit xxx

    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, the pink is just the right amount for such a sleek outfit, have fun on your trip!

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the soft pleats of those trousers.
    a suitcase full of black is the best way to travel i think, best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely soft touch of pink!
    you might wanna watch Jenn's (clothesencounters) Korea vlog! she was in quite a few cool spots in Seoul (:

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice.... love the soft pink against the black.

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the pink coat and it was so fresh and unique to see it paired with black sneakers

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos!!! Especially your shoes!!! To die for!! xx

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the all black with the pink, you've styled it so well!
    now following you on gfc :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO jealous about your travels!! Also, I absolutely love the soft pink jacket with all black! You look great as always xx

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,
    sweet pictures and a great look. The coat is lovely! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous coat.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the coat! Can't wait to see you in Singapore!

    - Erin
    colorwithrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome! I love the all black with the pink coat. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your coat !! <3 and great outfit :D
    beautiful as always!!
    xx
    Veronica

    GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/2013/11/sammydress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool look! Matched with the coat its super cute!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Christmas is coming, the latest Michael Kors to see here
    http://www.ebagstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.