Social icons

I can never fathom how bloggers always find enough material to discuss during blog posts. I mean, maybe it's the fact that I: a) never leave my house, or b) have been keeping my nose stuck between Eric's 3DS. Well, good news for you, I did leave my house yesterday after being exempt from the usual day's work at the lab. And during my worldly travels in the few hours I was away, I kindly forced Eric to take photos of me. End of story. K bye. XOXO.

Oh, and before I forget, I've received numerous questions regarding where I got my Kenzo-esque sweater (JK it's pretty much an exact replica). I bought it from Aliexpress a few months ago, but unfortunately, it's all sold out! So I've found two similar and affordable styles on the interwebz if you happen to be on the lookout for an all-seeing sweater to keep yourself warm in the up-coming winter months [here, here]. And if you're wondering, winter can last until April in Edmonton. So, you might as well stay cozy. 




faux fur jacket c/o CHOIES (similar here)
nicole campre shirt via WORKHALL
dimmi shoes (similar styles here)
eye-printed shirt (similar here)
faux leather leggings (similar here)
alexander wang bag (here)


30 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit! how can you look so flawless yet make it look so effortless?

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is so perfect. i aspire to have a similar photography style to yours, do you use a 35mm or a 50mm lens?
    x
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perf. I love black on black and sophisticated chic style. Really suits you. Stay warm in the snow!

    edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    Loves.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit and you look absolutely stunning. That last photo gives me chills! Though I'm pretty sure if I was standing where you are in your photos I would have chills for an entirely different reason. I'm a wimp who can barely stand west coast winters.

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  6. That eye printed sweater is so creepy but I love it & you seem to write the right amount of things in a blog post. You're doing well.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look, the eye shirt is a nice touch.

    Little Black Russian

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Kenzo inspired sweatshirt!! Your ankles must be freezing, keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweater, very much like Kenzo. Great pics. =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice coat!

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you've styled that sweatshirt under the fur jacket.

    couturingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mix of black! I love these shoes- awesome! Pics are really nice, so Eric made a good job ;)
    Keep yourself warm during cold winter times!

    http://anjage.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  13. another flawless outfit, and your hair looks beautiful by the way :)

    http://another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this look and your taste in music xo
    http://marveling-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. like the idea of total black and the eye...catching

    Sara

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute look hun! C x

    http://letmeseeyourwears.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that bag! Great outfit! X

    www.jussstfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning photographs and wonderful outfit - minimalist chic!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect outfit , love the eye jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so funny, love reading your posts... have the same problem with my blog! Cool look but you are probably freezing on that pictures, such a brave outfit!!!

    OceanWind Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the casual look, really cute bag.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com/cross-body/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this outfit so much!
    The eye sweater on waist is good touch :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. So gorgeous! I adore your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute! I love the eye sweater- very unique!
    -Adara
    adaradella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous, love the sweater - may have to make a purchase myself!!

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice sbeakers! But are you not cold without socks?

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.