Social icons

I thought I'd be blogging a lot this trip, but it turns out I've just resumed lazy-square status. Anyway, here's a travel update for you. I've been in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, since Feb 3rd, and during my 5 days here so far, I've managed to make a small trip out to Langkawi (just in time for my 22nd birthday), develop a slight sun burn, go crawling through some underground rivers, and nom on some freaking delicious roti canai. And in two days, Eric and I will be on our way to Korea. Our trip is already half way over and we honestly can't figure out where all our time has run off to. Regardless, here's an outfit I've been wearing almost everyday because when it's +30 degrees Celsius outside, wearing something other than a refreshingly hole-y tank-top is almost unbearable. 





tank top c/o WASTELAND
white sandals (similar)
zara bag & shorts
oliver peoples sunglasses (here)
PHOTOS BY ERIC

 C L O S E T
 T W I T T E R
 P O R T F O L I O

6 comments

  1. thanks so much for sharing your vacation with us! lovely outfit btw.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tank top... such a versatile piece.

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really digging the white top with the sandals. and the weather. i wish it was that warm here

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shorts!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.