Social icons

one teaspoon shorts c/o WASTELAND
senso ida v sandals c/o COUP BOUTIQUE
oak+fort t-shirt
mink pink sweater
faux leather jacket (similar)
PHOTOS BY ERIC

 C L O S E T
 T W I T T E R
 P O R T F O L I O

I almost forgot what it felt like to wear a quality pair of denim shorts after having painlessly ditched all of my remaining four pairs last summer (why wear scratchy denim shorts when you can wear sweatpants?). But now, thanks to Wasteland, I'm back on track with this ultra comfy One Teapsoon number that my dad will likely hate but I will love for the rest of eternity (alongside my dog and maybe Eric, of course). On another note, my new Senso mandals have pony hair on them. Dream mandals? I think so.

PS: Heading to Korea tomorrow! ~So ExCiTeD!~

20 comments

  1. super cute... love the relax feel.

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooaaaah, I just found your blog and I fell in love! Seriously love everything of this outfit! Those sandals are amazing, those shorts, that leather jacket! Gorgeous! And I love your hair! <3

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool look! love your sandals

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your style at the moment xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I'm craving summer now...
    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your style is impeccable. so simple but works so well, i really admire it.
    lunatheblog
    ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are amazing, love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hearing nothing but great things about one teaspoon and those shorts look so amazing. They look so perfectly distressed.

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the super chill, laidback look! I lovee your hair!!! Have fun in korea!


    nadine-felice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een super stoere outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, hi, hi how funny you are! but you look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your photos and outfits! Have a great time in Korea and take a lot of photos.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.