Social icons


snake-print leather joggers c/o obakki (via garmentory)
tucker bloomsbury blouse c/o violet (via garmentory)
coat c/o W CONCEPT
oliver peoples sunglasses (here)
sergio rossi heels (in gold here)



Alas, here are the last segments of my Garmentory collab and photoshoot with Steven & Harvey. And while I'm just about to pass out, I'm posting anyways because I was much too excited to share these photos to actually sleep (especially the one where I look like I'm wrapped in tinfoil but really it's car insulation material). Also, if you've ever been on the lookout for leather joggers, I highly recommend this snake-print leather pair from Vancouver-based brand Obakki. They're freaking awesome. Thanks again to Harv and Steven for the photos!

Psssst, if you happened to miss my last post with Garmentory, head over here to read about them and how you can get designer things for prices you can actually afford (huzzah!).


17 comments

  1. I love this photoshoot !
    have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt, it's so cool! Great snaps too. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. with each post you churn out the photos and outfits get better and better! love.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Amazing sunglasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boss photography going on in this post, love it. Love your style as usual Alyssa~

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome trousers!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different than normally, I think, but I love it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.