Social icons

coat c/o CHOIES
EEK hat c/o WOOL AND THE GANG
grey cashmere sweater c/o W CONCEPT
faux leather jacket (similar)

new balance classic runners (similar)
3.1 phillip lim bag from COUP BOUTIQUE
mom's old plaid skirt (similar)
t-shirt from NASTY GAL


 C L O S E T
 T W I T T E R
 P O R T F O L I O

If you couldn't tell from my Instagram feed, I've been wearing this EEK hat from Wool and the Gang non-stop, partly due to the cold but mostly because the hat is cute and I just so happen to like cute things. Also, did I mention that I have a mini skating rink in my backyard thanks to the recent deep freeze Edmonton is going through (okay, so it's not THAT cold, but it's still cold). So it really only makes sense that I continue to sing the entire Frozen soundtrack (or just one verse from "Love is an Open Door"). After all, a 6 month winter is essentially the same thing as an eternal one. 

13 comments

  1. You are literally the master of layering. Love this outfit!! Hope you're doing well despite the cold. x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jeline, thank you! You're too sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish and edgy! I love your style!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are so beautiful!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your style! I don't think I could ever pull off wearing two coats, even though I too live in a cold climate.You make two coats look so cool and "normal"

    Http://kaleidosc0pic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look perfect!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool pics like aways :)
    Nice outfit too
    I love your work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so fashionable even in the cold...how do you do it?!
    xo

    http://lacelestials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't get enough of your amazing layering skills. Ahhh, kind of makes me not want to dress all Spring-y yet. Aha! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.