Social icons

earrings, grey turtleneck & faux leather skirt c/o OAK + FORT
jacket c/o W CONCEPT
cos boots (similar)
denim jacket c/o FATE
crackle sweatshirt from asos (here)

 C L O S E T
 T W I T T E R
 P O R T F O L I O

Currently catching up on The Walking Dead while I write this, so if there are any sudden grammatical errors, then you'll know it's because a zombie just jumped out at Beth for being useless. Then again, if I was ever in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, I'd probably be just as annoying and discombobulated. Anyway, back to the point of this post, which really was supposed to be about the importance of "basics," but seriously, what was I going to say that you didn't already know? Fact is, I've been on the hunt for the grey turtleneck shirt for a while now (which you can see is now over thanks to Oak + Fort). And ever since acquiring said turtleneck, I've been wearing it non-stop with faux leather midi skirts, layered under sweaters, and (maybe) even once with sweatpants. Thanks Oak + Fort! May your boundless collections of minimalistic jewelry and racks of perfect turtlenecks and plain tees keep me forever swooning like I did when I was 14 and thought I was in love with Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Bend It Like Beckham (fun fact: I re-watched Bend It Like Beckham yesterday only to realize/conclude that: a) Kiera Knightly's endless crop tops pretty much make the movie, b) Indian-British accents are awesome,  and c) Jonathan Rhys Meyers was kind of a scrub).

17 comments

  1. very nice... the sweater looks like an obi belt... love it.x

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with this outfit so much! gorgeous layering :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, love how you layer! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute outfit, you look so cozy amongst the snow!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunshine in these photos!! You mastered the art of layering.

    XO Jacquelyn
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set of pics! Perf boots! Love everything!

    Blog giveaway: http://howkatiewore.blogspot.com/2014/02/sammydress-x-howkatiewore-giveaway.html

    xx, KATIE
    http://howkatiewore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the touch of metallic in your clutch is a great piece to break up al the neutrals in your outfit. Love the dash of shine (; gets you sparkling !

    xTammy
    Whirlwind Romance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh you watch TWD too! Love that show though it can get quite frustrating LOL. Also, perf styling once again! xx

    www.sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has go to be my fave outfit from you!!!! LOVE IT xx

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your holographic clutch <3 I need that in my life haha!

    http://lacelestials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit as usual and I loooove that you are watching TWD too!! Argh every time when it's Daryl and Beth, I'm just so anxious over their safety guhhh Q___Q

    ReplyDelete
  13. The layering is perfect! Rather than a 'too much going on' comment that I would've outright say with other trying hard fashion atomic bombs. I say, it's in sync. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.