Social icons

cashmere sweater & jacket c/o W CONCEPT
low classic platforms (similar)
leopard print coatigan from asos (here) 
kate spade bag
faux leather jacket (similar)
A.P.C. pants (here)

 C L O S E T
 T W I T T E R
 P O R T F O L I O

Coming back to -30 degrees Celsius in Edmonton was not something I had foreshadowed when I left for Asia. After being away for almost the entirety of February, I figured that Eric and I might be lucky enough to miss the cold brunt of winter (it was worth a try at least). Alas, now I'm back in my bed staring at the countless piles of clothing and paper and things that just exist in my room and probably won't get cleaned up for the next week or so. At least I have some quality, comfortable, and entirely winter-friendly gear from W Concept to help keep me snug the second I leave the warmth of my bed.

15 comments

  1. jesus negative thirty! toronto's got nothin on ya. props on the bare ankles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you write. and how you dress. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with your coat! It looks soo good! <3

    www.sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes the layers <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing! awesome look!!

    > http://golden-roads.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! x
    http://marveling-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the secret little hint of blue

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat is to die for! Love the little pop of blue. <3

    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes are gorgeous! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shoes :O your coat :O
    once again love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that hidden gem under your huge coat X

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.