Social icons

  
I've always loved the somewhat poetic allure of frayed denim, which probably explains: a) my love for Marques Almeida, and b) all the denim jeans I've managed to ruin in the past few years while trying to determine the most efficient and aesthetically pleasing way to, well, ruin denim. And while this denim tank dress is nowhere as shredded as I imagine it to be in, give or take, a few days, today just happened to be a good day for frayed denim.


diy shredded denim tank c/o 6KS
senso rileys c/o CAPEZIO
angelique chmielewski felt/leather shorts from COUP BOUTIQUE
clutch c/o CHOIES
felt hat from h&m (similar)

13 comments

  1. You can definitely pull off the frayed denim look! Love the photos and your outfit Alyssa! <3

    xo

    Yujin

    lacelestials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect top and sandals!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this bag so much! these are such great photos! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha omg been adoring frayed denim too as of late I recently took the plung and shredded the knees of some skinnies and Im obsessed with the pair now! this post makes me want add more to the frayed denim collection! And thoss shoes are so stunning beautiful pictures doll xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frayed denim dress, especially with the cap!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look. You constantly inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marques'Almeida is a portuguese brand (I'm from Portugal!!) and I'm so proud of their sucess abroad! Last october I went to Lisbon Fashion Week and I watch their show! Well done, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carissa MiddlebrookApril 24, 2014 at 6:37 AM

    I've always loved the somewhat poetic allure of frayed denim, which probably explains: a) my love for Marques Almeida, and b) all the denim jeans I've managed to ruin in the past few years while trying to determine the most efficient and aesthetically pleasing way to, well, ruin denim. And while this denim tank dress is nowhere as shredded as I imagine it to be in, give or take, a few days, today just happened to be a good day for frayed denim.
    http://www.aubridaldresses.com/lace-wedding-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.