Social icons


silver cuffs c/o LE CHATEAU
tank top c/o KOSHKA
denim jacket c/o FATE
angelique chmielewski shorts from COUP BOUTIQUE
alexander wang lia bag (here)
cos boots

 C L O S E T
 T W I T T E R
 P O R T F O L I O

After purchasing a pair of Angelique Chmielewski leather/felt combination shorts from Coup Boutique's sale section Thursday (bye bye, paycheck), I can 100% confirm the myth that knee-length shorts are 52.5x better than short shorts (unless you're in a tropical area, to which I say, I'm infinitely jealous). I guess it's time to stock up.

18 comments

  1. WOWWW! love that shorts on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total crush for your look! The bermudas are beyond awesome and the denim jacket is perfect!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you styled these shorts. The dual texture is such a mesmerizing quality and I am smitten with such a unique piece. And I am always a fan of those beautiful cuffs!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is a stroke of genius. Seriously love it xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your simple look! I want that bag so badly!

    xo

    Yujin

    lacelestials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alyssa you always manage to pull of anything and look amazing.
    love you!


    xx shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with this outfit! Your style is always on poiiiint. Laav you!

    Elle
    theleatherfraction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that´s cool!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect outfit and beautiful denim jacket:)

    x
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jelly you're in shorts already :p

    http://thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tomboyish style. Those shorts are brilliant. They suit your style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. those shorts and the color palette of this outfit are stunning.


    http://www.laurinn.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.