Social icons



Not too long ago, my LA-based blogger gal pal Natalie Liao brewed up a fun collaboration with Pixie Market and I, involving some of Pixie Market's cutest matching sets. Our jobs were to style two sets from Pixie Market's grand selection of matching sets (one the same, the other, not) according to our own personal tastes, and now that everything's ready to go, I proudly present to you the first installation of this collaboration. Head over to Nat's blog for how she styled her first matching set from Pixie Market! 

PHOTOS BY ERIC YUN.
pretty petals organza set c/o PIXIE MARKET
chloe sevigny for opening ceremony mules from SOLESTRUCK
shirtdress (similar)


9 comments

  1. Such an innovative way to wear a matching set. I don't think I've seen a set worn like that before. Also great set pick!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your styling! This outfit is precious!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with how you layered the matching set and your mules, they're honestly the most perfect pair of shoes I've seen.

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ensemble!
    XO
    jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with these photos and this beautiful outfit! Perfection!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look :)

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.