Social icons

I was raised in an avid hair-washing family, so, when I changed my shampoo sessions to only once a week (and sometimes two weeks), the way I dealt with my hair changed drastically. Actually, now I just don't deal with my hair at all. If you didn't know, natural hair oils and grit make for great bed hair stylists, and I often leave my house with my bed head still intact. But now, thanks to the Schwarzkopf Professional's OSiS+ Session Label Salt Spray and OSiS+ Extreme Hold Hair Spray, I can get the matt texture and body I need with clean hair, making styling 26x easier. It's the perfect beach spray for all your tousled and wavy do's this summer. And it smells ridiculously fresh. Here's how I like to use the spray.




1 / Using the OSiS+ Session Label Salt Spray, spray sections of damp or dry hair to get full coverage.  Let dry or blow-dry with a diffuser.

2 / Using a curling iron or wand on medium heat, wrap sections of hair to curl



3 / Set the hair with OSiS+ Session Finish Hair Spray.

4 comments

Powered by Blogger.