Social icons







Upon leaving my house, my dad gave me a quizzical look and asked me why there was a leopard in the house. I gave him my usual eyeroll, flipped my hair and sashayed out of the house, channelling Sporty Spice ~steez~ with my OZ platform boots on hand. Ever since seeing this photo and this photo, I've been on the lookout for matching blazer and pant set to fill the shallow yet gaping hole in my soul. And thanks to Chictopia and Joe's Jeans, this hole has been filled and now only 23% of my soul remains incomplete (that is, until The Legend of Zelda Wii U is released).

PHOTOS BY ERIC YUN.
Platform boots c/o OZ
Silk pant & oversized jacket c/o Joe's Jeans
Cropped tank from Topshop


15 comments

  1. those shoes are out of this world. definitely feeling the spice girls vibe here!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes... <3

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! Your suit is amazing:) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so cool and awesome. Ahhhhh and those shoes are definitely to die for! x

    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuu totaly cool!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow look at that two piece, the print is stunning! I am in love with it!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loose the Blazer,and that outfit is sooooo Mel B :D I love it! xx

    http://littleteafullofit.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so editorial. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool look. your blog rocks.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A maching blazer and trousers set is on my wish list as well but I haven't found the perfect one yet. I want something colourful and crazy. Your version is awesome. I especially like those wicked shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.