Social icons






As New York Fashion Week inches closer and closer, I can't help but think about what on earth I'm going to wear (ugh ~girl~ problems lol). So, I decided to make a list of things that I most definitely cannot afford but would really like anyway (rich kids of Instagram, can I get some help here?). I mean, isn't that what Polyvore is for? 

Also, I've been meaning to apologize for the recent lack of posting. Trying to figure out my future (like the responsible child I am...) and how I'm going to graduate from being a pretend adult to a real one with a viable and hopefully steady source of income is tugging at my nerves. Feel free to follow me on Instagram for the mean time. Oh, and there's currently an Insta-giveaway courtesy of Modparade running until next week. Head over here to enter!






Leather Jacket/ Acne Studios
Sunglasses/ The Row
Passport Case/ Fossil
Boots/ Acne Studios
Earring/ Maria Black
Purse/ Sophie Hulme
Shorts/ Acne Studios
Blazer/ Acne Studios
Lipstick/ NARS
Fedora/ Rag&Bone
T-shirt/ James Perse
Nail Polish/ Butter London
Cuff/ Maria Black
iPhone 5s Case/ Case Scenario
Volumizing Hair Care/ Sans

10 comments

  1. I wish I can afford an acne leather jacket! Also, I wish you well with your hike to legitimate adulthood. I can imagine the stress in that. Ugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for graduation! Loving that marbled phone case~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acne everything is my dream. I look forward to the day that I can afford those clothes!
    Love all the items in this set, down to the phone case.
    All the best with all the decisions you will be making! Adulthood is cool with independence and all, but there are a lot of things to consider. Wishing you the best :)

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these picks! I wish I was going to NYFW :o

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing hat!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hat and jacket

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wishlist and I love everything Acne!!

    www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourites are the suit jacket and shorts :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.