Social icons



Eric snapped these photos of me yesterday on our trek to a hungry (wo)man's paradise filled with Vietnamese subs and indescribably delicious coconut green jellies that I've never known the name of. Anyway, I've been living in this outfit for the past few days, somewhat because Edmonton has been unbearably hot, but mostly because crop tops and midi skirts are my summer ~jam~. I mean, just look at this one. WAH.

Aside from all this clothing talk, let me introduce you to the coolest accessory of the summer--the sunglasses chain. Why don't we all just high-five to no longer losing our sunglasses on our heads or wearing necklaces anymore, because this chain is obviously some next level shit (shield your eyes children, this post has now become PG-13). 

SKIRT / ℅ REVOLVE (SIMILAR)
TOP / ℅ REVOLVE 
SANDALS /  ℅ REVOLVE 
JACKET / SIMILAR 
GLASSES CHAIN / ℅ COUP BOUTIQUE
SUNGLASSES / SIMILAR




16 comments

  1. love every bit of this!!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! And that sunglasses chain is bomb!

    -Kim
    www.prettyslickchick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all white look! Crop tops and midi skirts are the greatest combos ever, duh. And I think you've just started a totally hot trend wearing the sunglasses chain. I have to go dig for mine now. >.<

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree about the awesomeness of midi skirts and crop tops combination. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool sunglasses :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!!! I love your look from head to toe!!! New fan here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket!!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is literally my dream hair! Crop tops are da best, I can't wait for our Aussie summer :)
    & yes you rock dat chain!

    x x Stace
    tee&fame

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your outfit <3

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've just made sunglasses chains look incredibly chic ... how?

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.