Social icons



Comfortable attire has been all the rage in my life lately mostly because all I want to do nowadays is lock myself in my room and finish Orange Is The New Black on Netflix Season 2. Also, if you happen to need a boost this summer (and by boost, I just mean a pair of platforms), head over to Capezio and use the code "Alyssa-Kaawen10" at checkout for 10% off these surprisingly high Shellys London Kaawens here.

SHELLYS LONDON KAAWENS ℅ CAPEZIO
T-SHIRT & PANTS FROM OAK + FORT
PRADA PURSE
SUNGLASSES  CAN U NOT

11 comments

  1. what a cool look. the shoes are fantastic. love your blog and your sense of style
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those glasses are so great!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love orange is the new black! I was obsessed!

    Lush outfit! Those trousers look so comfy! <3 xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this outfit! The trousers and the shoes look amaaazing together. Teamed with a plain white t-shirt and perfect accessories!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sandals"!!!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow you look amazing! love your sandals :) xoxo

    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so perfect! I love those shoes and this effortless look!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with your outfit! You look amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am obsessing over your sunnies and bag! X

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely love your blog!

    www.kristywho.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.