Social icons



Dressing myself is hard. I mean, there are 1x10^99 algorithms (and thus > 1x10^99 possibilities) to making an outfit. And sometimes, I just want to sit in the middle of my closet in a dazed state of defeat. But then, there are those outfits that you don't have to even think about. I mean, wearing a cropped top with a skirt really isn't anything new, but add a couple buckles and an asymmetric hem to the situation, and its a whole new world outfit. Almost. 
TOP/  THE SCARLET ROOM
SKIRT/  THE SCARLET ROOM
BRALET/  THE SCARLET ROOM
PLATFORMS / LOW CLASSIC

15 comments

  1. what a cool meets edgy look!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bralette and the top are stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look and that bra is so perfect! :) new post about sunny Saint-Tropez on my blog :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh this look is amazing. I adore this top!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an easy outfit but looks so elegant!

    x

    Josephine

    www.josephineteresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are fantastic! Theres always those outfits you gravitate towards, i love yours!
    helloellenor
    ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bralette!

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...those shoes, I'm in love!! Gorgeous outfit, love the crop paired with the skirt!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. que linda! Amei as fotos
    http://www.quartoemanexo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bra is lovely! I love this look!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally in love with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.