Social icons



Waking up in the mornings is hard enough, so I never bother spending too much time on my hair (or getting ready in general). And thanks to Schwarzkopf Professional's OSiS+ products, my "hair time" has greatly decreased, leaving me with more time to sleep (as you can tell, efficiency is veeeery important to me). Here's my routine. 

1   Spray my go-to OSiS+ Session Label Salt Spray all over hair, and let dry. 

2   Straighten any out of place strands.

3   Smooth a small amount of OSiS+ Session Label Silk Shine Cream throughout damp or dry hair. Fun fact, this cream contains bees-wax and glycerin to coat every strand of hair with an ultra-fine film of clean shine. You can also use this cream pre-styling to add some texture to your hair, but for my mornings, I add it last for a ~silky smooth~ finish. 

4   You're ready to start your day. Bed head style. 

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.