Social icons



And alas, here is part two of my collaboration with Shopbop (taken by my ~1 n only~ at Lake Minnewanka last week) where I'm wearing an apron and some clown pants. In all seriousness, this Thakoon tank is 2 die for. I mean, yeah, sure you might get some funny tan lines, but its practical for both buffets and fashionable soirees. Double whammy. 

Also, you may or may not recognize these Suzanne Rae wide-legged trousers from the New Classics Studios preview I posted last week. Fun fact, they're my favourite. 

TANK / THAKOON ADDITION  SHOPBOP (SIMILAR)
TROUSERS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
BOOTS / SENSO ℅ CAPEZIO
SUNGLASSES CHAIN /  COUP BOUTIQUE
LEATHER JACKET (SIMILAR)

10 comments

  1. Cute outfit! :)

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, your style IS to die for. These pants... such a wonder !

    Love,

    Noé, couleurspleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome top!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  4. these all shoots bring my minds to any exclusive magazine's session :)
    AMAZING! <3
    xx
    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wide leg pants look great on you! How do you pull them off?!

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome top!
    http://www.murderonthecatwalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, your top is rad!
    helloellenor
    - ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not surprised that those trousers are your favourite. They look awesome and I think are quite comfy..

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this look is so powerful!!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.