Social icons






After being a student for 16 years (that's almost 3/4ths of my life), not having to wake up and go to school every morning is disturbingly pleasant. I mean, yeah, I should be missing the constant social interaction and herds of people slowly making their way to classes, but waking up sans alarm has done great things to: a) my skin, and b) my skin. Jokes aside, here's a month-late back to school video Eric and I taped (is "taped" even a thing anymore?) this afternoon, where I dress like a delinquent teenager who refuses to wear pants and a school girl detective with a thing for polka dots. The end. 

15 comments

  1. great post!! :) xoxo

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to finally finish uni and not be a student anymore! love these outfits :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun video and cool post
    I love studying actually.I almost never want it to end.. but that is mostly based on my class now being the best one ever.

    e d i o t
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!! :) xoxo
    The largest collection of wedding dresses at Canada , please visit :http://www.ca-dresses.com/wedding-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool looks! *-*
    and pictures as well!
    I especially like the first big picture, with your cool shirt! :)
    Keep it up!

    All the best
    Matthias

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice video!!! Haha and love your outfits! You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute blog you have!

    xx
    bijousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cool in this dress! really love the way you dress!
    evening dresses online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your look is gorgeous!!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweater top is to die for!! Loving these looks:) X

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cool, Alyssa!!!

    xx,
    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog!

    xx, nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch
    IG @nissi__

    ReplyDelete
  13. your videos are really great! i just liked your new store's fb page. looking forward to seeing your work unfold!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.