Social icons



Just a few days ago, I walked what felt like ten miles in a sauna to take a few photos by the Williamsburg bridge. And thanks to my good pal David and his friend Thomas, I now can show you these gooders of me not wearing all black (y'all can thank Revolve for that). In other words, the message of this post is: friendship transcends all. Even when all you want to do is nap in the middle of the sidewalk.



BLAZER / ℅ REVOLVE CLOTHING
SHORTS / ℅ REVOLVE CLOTHING
SUNGLASSES / ℅ REVOLVE CLOTHING
GLASSES CHAIN / ℅ COUP BOUTIQUE
SHOES / GRAVITY POPE
LEATHER JACKET / SIMILAR
TANK / ℅ KOSHKA

14 comments

  1. I'm absolutely loving that glasses chain - I definitely need that! So much more convenient. Fabulous outfit, though I'm not surprised since it's pretty much all from Revolve (my favourite!). The red looks amazing on you!

    www.lioninthewild.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girl, love the outfit, shoes and jacket around your waist <3

    O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning!!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I pretty much want to nap on the sidewalk always. The weather here is so humid and warm and ugh its so nap appropriate. Anyway, I absolutely adore the pop of color on your blog. The double jacket is super interesting too. Did you cut your hair or is it just me?

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so stylish! Really love your haircut.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos!! Your style looks so good!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the red looks absolutely amazing on you, love the outfit regardless!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts and blazer you're wearing!

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect look from head to toe. Love how creative you are with layering and mixing and matching.
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lighting is perfect in these photos! You look so great in red!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.