Social icons



Currently hanging out in Brooklyn, NY waiting for everyone else to fly in (check Instagram in a few hours, and you'll find out who), so of course, I figured I might as well do some good ol' bloggin'. Anyway, Ninewest recently asked me to feature some items from their latest collaboration with Instyle Magazine. And you know, I've got to hand it to them. They know how to make some pretty darn comfortable heels.

Also, I guess I shouldn't forget to mention that we're running a giveaway for a $100 gift card to Nine West. Head over here to enter.

Excuse the awful write-up. Being in the concrete jungle doesn't make me a very productive editor. 

HEELS / ℅ NINE WEST INSTYLE
NECKLACE / ℅ NINE WEST INSTYLE 
PURSE / ℅ NINE WEST
JACKET / GRAVITY POPE
T-SHIRT / ℅ KIT & ACE
TROUSERS / ℅ FRONT ROW SHOP




13 comments

  1. Love those heels & the yellow jacket is awesome! Have fun in NYC!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute heels and an even cuter jacket! i miss nyc so much :(
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! Those heels actually look comfy and that's shocking coming from me because I think most heels look like torture devices.

    O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Especially the jacket in that gorgeous yellow/mustard colour
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lusting over yours shoes, laces, point end, and cut out, what more could you ask for...

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the trousers + heels combination! So chic! The jacket provides just the right pop of color!
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those trousers are everything!

    xx

    http://ipseityblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like you style!It is cool!
    MilDressca wedding dresses are cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit, is so cool! And the shoes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. in love with your necklace

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that bad is gorge!!! you look amazing

    seestyled.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.