Social icons



Who'd ever guess that furry slip-ons, Eddie Bauer jeans and a knit combination shirt (thanks to my ~fashion inspiration destination~) would make up one of my favourite outfits? If you had told me two years ago that I would be wearing this outfit non-stop for a week, I'd probably call you crazy. But, as with all things, my "style" is constantly evolving. And if it weren't, then this blog would be infinitely more boring to read... Not that it already isn't boring. So, you know, thanks. Thanks to all you veteran and new readers for making my blogging ~adventures~ a little less lonely. *peace emoji* 

KNIT TOP/ ℅ CHICTOPIA SHOP
SENSO MULES/ ℅ COUP BOUTIQUE
REINHARD PLANK HAT / ℅ COUP BOUTIQUE
JEANS/ EDDIE BAUER
FAUX LEATHER JACKET/ (SIMILAR)


10 comments

  1. You remind me of Kiko Mizuhara!! lovely outfit <3 <3
    allygong.com
    Connect with me on Bloglovin!

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty outfit! I love the shoes! :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really cute outfit! keep going, you inspire me everytime!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top!
    www.officialliniwu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top!! and the whole outfit is just amazing! Causal yet classy.

    xx
    Xin

    Check out my latest street style and Greece travel photo diary here! --> http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH THOSE SHOES, you look lovely, as per usual.

    Caro / Les unreals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous look! Love the touch of menswear and oversized items.
    Chic-grunge-- such a cool combo!
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com/2014/09/all-lonely-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a good idea to match Eddie Bauer jeans with a knit combination shirt! Very good dress!
    bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit so much. Your shoes look quite comfy and chic!

    O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.