Social icons



When David volunteered to be my personal tour guide around New York last Sunday, I figured I might as well be comfortable. And so, this outfit happened. With my mini sized Auxiliary purse holding all necessary girl things (read: David's portable phone charger) and pleated skirt form Aritzia, I felt uncannily at ease with how much walking had to be done. And to top everything off, I had ended the day with a snow globe and two jars of cookie butter from Trader Joe's. 10/10.

Photos by David Xu.

SKIRT / ℅ ARITZIA
BAG / ℅ ARITZIA
SHIRT / ℅ REVOLVE CLOTHING
HAT / ℅ REVOLVE CLOTHING
GLASSES / ℅ REVOLVE CLOTHING
GLASSES CHAIN / ℅ COUP BOUTIQUE
SHOES / ℅ ARNOLD CHURGIN
JACKET / VINTAGE (SIMILAR)

15 comments

  1. I always wonder how you take these pictures where it looks like you're standing in the middle of the road! Isn't that dangerous? I mean, they look really good but I'd be afraid someone might run me over, haha! The skirt is lovely! It's always good to be comfortable when exploring a city!
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyssa, I have been loving your NYFW style! So laid-back, and casual which feels really 'right' in the age of normcore. I love that you dressed down the skirt with that Wildfox sleepshirt, and finishing the look with denim just pulls it all together. Keep it up because you're really killing it! :)

    xo, Jilli

    www.justjilli.com

    P.S. I also LOVE the Trader Joe's cookie butter. They also have a cookie butter ice cream which is just as good as you'd imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL photography! what lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit so much! it's totally suitable for traversing the new york streets. and trader joe's is the bomb, enough said.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE your outfit, your shoes are fantastic! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat.

    www.StylingFun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous as ever! Love the layering. The jacket is too cool.
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that oversized denim
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Professional photos! I like how you look and how you are dressed every time!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.