Social icons

It's been a whole week since I've last posted, and while a part of me wants to collapse in the corner of a room and sleep for 24 hours, the other part of me knows that this is the time to grind. Three days ago, I launched New Classics Studios, which, if you haven't yet heard, is an e-commerce project Eric and I decided to tackle 5 months ago. For those of you who don't know, New Classics Studios is what I like to call a carefully curated selection of sustainable and fair trade fashion designers and labels who are changing the fashion industry one garment at a time. If you're interested in reading more about who we are and how we started, you can head over here and here. Anyway, enough chit chat. Here are a few of the photos to Eric and I took of a friend and fellow lab-mate, Pola. Shop the looks below.






Shop the looks here:

8 comments

  1. i'm in love with your collection- looks amazing!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection!!! It looks so comfortable yet is designed to look perfectly chic and edgy! :)
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the shop! I've been waiting months to see it and it's finally here :) I really want to buy things but everything looks too large, I'm 4'10 so I don't know how it'll turn out on me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits and photos. They are amazing. They consist of things I truly love, such as: oversized pieces, basic colours, long shirts and sweaters and culottes. Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.