Social icons

Ordinary People Style Blog featuring Alyssa Lau

There's nothing quite like the feeling of being hugged by a grizzly bear. At least, that's what I imagine whenever I wear this coat.

Ordinary People Style Blog featuring Alyssa Lau Ordinary People Style Blog featuring Alyssa Lau

I just so happened to drink four cups of green tea nine hours ago (ugh) and now I'm wide awake at 5 AM, no longer trying to fight for sleep. You win, caffeine. You win. All this sleep business aside, my latest sartorial obsession is the "all you can eat buffet outfit" in which even the largest food babies are obscured behind loose blouses and bear-sized coats. It's a thing. I assure you.

And because I forgot where exactly my coat was from, I've found some similar alternatives which you can shop below. I could really use a filet o' fish right now.

BLOUSE / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
SHOES / ℅ ARNOLD CHURGIN
COAT / SIMILAR BELOW
JEANS / SIMILAR
BAG / SIMILAR




17 comments

  1. "all you can eat buffet outfit" is definitely my thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that teddy bear coat, looks so cozy! The shoes are super cool too!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had to impose a self ban from consuming any caffeine post 3pm otherwise I won't sleep all night! Lovely coat~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coat! Looks so cozy <3

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. teddy bear coat...amazing...and lovely shoes...this kinda masculine style <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. this coat is amazing.. I just want to cuddle it! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is too good to be true. I'm obsessed with that teddy bear material...so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE!! This Coat is so beautiful!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahah i love your style of writing Alyssa!! such great comparisons

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grizzly bear at its best then :p Still looking great!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos and outfit

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh totally obsessed with your shoes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.