Social icons


Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Session Label Silk Shine Cream / As soon as fall and winter set in, the few percent humidity we get in Alberta is all of a sudden sucked into a void, leaving us in a frozen dessert (or at least that's what it feels like). So, to keep my hair from: a) being gross, and b) drying out, the Session Label Silk Shine Cream is my go-to. It can also be used as a heat-protection cream, so what's not to love about its functionality?

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Session Label Salt Spray / I've probably posted about this product too much to be socially acceptable, but after looking for a salt spray that would take to my Asian hair, how could I not? As an ex-frequent-shampooer, I understand how difficult it is to style freshly cleaned hair. But having a good salt spray changes everything. Now you can have clean hair WITH texture. It's a miracle. 

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Session Label Volume Up! / This spray does exactly what its name implies. It gives instant textured volume all the while keeping the natural feeling of the hair. Plus, as with all Schwarzkopf things, this stuff smells amazing. 

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Session Label Finish / Extreme hold, non-sticky hairspray that actually lets your hair move and brushes out easily. Because, let's be honest, it doesn't feel great when your hair is encased in a titanium shell. 

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Session Label Wax Dust / I usually combine the wax dust with my OSiS+ Session Label Salt Spray when I'm in need of more texture in my hair (which is always). Just a few shakes near my roots, and voila, I can backcomb my hair into a tiny bird's nest. 

Dermcells Brightening Gentle Cleansing Gel / This gel has been one of my favourite cleansing products I've owned in the past few years. It contains L-carnitine (chiral) and Tyrostat, which are natural extracts that moisturize and naturally brightens your skin. I typically use this product before my day starts, and follow it up with the Dermcells Hydration Gentle Toner.

Dermcells Hydration Gentle TonerThis clear toner acts as a moisturizer while keeping pores clear and cells strong. It boasts naturally occurring anti-aging properties, as well as a highly concentrated anti-inflammatory Omega 6 essential fatty acid. And it smells good. Important.

3 comments

  1. Love this! Will definitely have to check out these products x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that salt spray sounds right up my street! love your photos :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.