Social icons



I'm a strong believer in the motto, "Treat Yo Self". And I'll admit that when I was perusing Topshop for some pieces to include in my list of holiday must-haves, I was mostly thinking about what I'd like to treat myself to. But fret not, because Topshop has just about anything you could want for either yourself or a friend. They've even assembled an online gift guide for you should you be too lazy to leave your house (don't worry, I get it). Click below to view the rest of the photos, some of which involve confetti, balloons, and painful yoga poses (the photos are also interactive, so if you see anything you like, click away!).


14 comments

  1. These photos are so pretty! I was so excited to see them ever since you posted a teaser pic of the glitter shots on Instagram <3

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with your collage compilations, seriously. and you look like you had tons of fun during that shoot :)
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collage is so well made! Love the photos!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool. i love how it's interactive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the denim on denim, so gorgeous!

    -Vivian
    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely collage! Your collage are the most amazing ones I've seen x

    ncavien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeaaah perfect, love this post! :)

    perlaoreneta

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome! LOVE the denim boxy jacket on you~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the styling and the collage on this beautiful spread. Very well done!

    WoahStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely in love with the design and layout of your blog! These lookbooks are amazing! x

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photogenic style! It's so nice to see. These photos are awesome. They are look so fun and creative. Topshop is honestly one of the coolest retails I know. I loved seeing your style with Topshop. It's nice to see what items interest you & your aesthetic through it all.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.