Social icons




5 comments

  1. woooow, that's great. Actually I love photography inspiration too...maybe connected with the outfits but not barely the outfit.
    Keep it up
    A big kiss

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your blog ♥ Especially you fashion sense and style of wearing fashion pieces with quality! And also I love your photos from traveling ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh what a hard question. i think you're doing a fantastic job with this blog and it's awesome that you post things besides just personal style (ie inspiration etc.) As a blogger who's just getting started I'd love to know a little more about things like how you do your coding for sure and maybe you could start making videos talking about stuff? Just an idea, but otherwise like I think you're doing a fantastic job and it means a lot that you're asking your readers what they think you should keep posting about. Also, it would be awesome if you invited your readers to come meet you if you're in some city - I live in Montreal and would love to have met you when you came here for Shelly's London! Anyways, keep up the good work and stuff xx
    ~~~ Dylan Leah @ www.fkabean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog as it is now. Maybe one thing which I could ask for is collages connected with clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your blog and it is amazing how much hard-work and effort you put into making it what it is! I think it'd be awesome if you could possibly address topics such as coding, editing photographs (especially with outfits!), how you add the little touches to your videos (the titles you add at the beginning are so creative) and tutorials (like your AWESOME collages). Alyssa you are doing a fantastic job and I look forward to whatever you have planned next. Best of luck on everything xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.