Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Style Blog

You know those days when you wake up and know it's going to be a jeans and sneakers kind of day? Well, that was yesterday. 
Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Style Blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Style Blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Style Blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Style Blog

A few days ago whilst I was purging my closet, I happened to stumble across a pair of incredibly grimy converse sneakers that I wore religiously back in high school. They've since become all scratched up and 82% less shiny, but I've honestly never been happier to have not given something away.

Also, New Classics Studios's boxing day weekend sale is now up and running, so head on over to shop our entire inventory for up to 40% off! Click here.

T-SHIRT / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
SHOES / SIMILAR
COAT / SIMILAR
BAG / COUP BOUTIQUE (HERE)
JEANS / JOE'S JEANS


New Classics Studios' Boxing Day Sale

18 comments

  1. ^^♪
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/12/ordinary-people.html#op1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Love the coat!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the cuffed jeans + sneakers look on you, and that BAG is so p e r f e c t! I always try to save at least one pair of my beat up shoes just in case :) Yours work great with that long coat.

    / okaythanksmaria /

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best kinda days are spent in jeans and sneakers!

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly think that it's so cool that you've still got your high school sneakers. Great look as always. x

    O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coat looks amazing!

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best treasures are the ones you find deep in your closet. That bag is amazing by the way!! :)

    frompaintedheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bag you chose to wear with this outfit! It looks so cool! I could totally see myself wearing it!
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes and entire outfit are so on point. Also, I see what you're doing with the song names/post titles ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely as always! your jacket is bomb
    http://dayinmydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your style! and your videos on youtube are fun! :)
    Keep going!

    iam-moi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.