Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog

And shortly after this photo, I was killed by enigmatic bloodthirsty creatures from within the mist.


Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blogAlyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blogAlyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blogAlyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog

On our drive home today, Eric and I pulled over for an impromptu shoot on the side of the road after noticing a shallow fog that had stettled into the rivervalley. Eric had just connected on a surprisingly deep emotional level with some Toys "R" Us employees over rare Amiibos, and I had just purchased a new lens off kijiji after bringing the price down a whole 25 simoleons, so it was obviously a great time to hop out of the (very warm) car and snap a few photos.

In other news, I recently started wearing white jeans again and apparently have a penchant for tiny purses that (barely) fit my iPhone, NARS lip pencil, and credit card. Tis the season, right?
JEANS / ℅ TOPSHOP CANADA
BAG / ℅ TOPSHOP CANADA
BOOTS / ACNE
T-SHIRT / ℅ KIT & ACE
SUNGLASSES / ℅ REVOLVE
COAT / SIMILAR

SHOT WITH A NIKON D600, 50MM F/1.4

24 comments

  1. Stop changin your layout! hahah.
    The feeling in this photos is amazing!!! Love the white-clear-winter idea. Is so refreshing! Want to save every photo!! hahaha cool outfit!

    Sorry for my english! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing in that outfit, and the background/setting oh so conveniently matches along. nicely done, Alyssa.

    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is lovely! I love your lipstick :)

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures look phenomenal! I should really start wearing more white in winter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the photographs are too beautiful that I had to make one of them a desktop wallpaper. Your style is flawless as your new layout. Loving everything as always, Alyssa.

    xx,
    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather perfectly fits the vibe of this fabulous outfit. Great results! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with these photos! Great location and outfit. Nothing like an usual blogger set of photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing style!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! It seems like you and Eric had a great adventure during your trip! We recently had fog in my city and I was so in love with it to take pictures but missed my chance. My location wasn't as great as you all. These photos are incredible. It makes me wish I was there. Your minimalist style along with the location is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fog! It works so good with your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your coat and the new layout looks great!!

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This photoshoot is just blowing my mind it's so stunning- wow good job

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW really amazing photos...you look so stunning...love the simplicity of the outfit!

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the effortless shoot.
    The beautiful background and matches your outfit to the t.

    Hope it wasn't too cold.

    xx
    Giana.LDS
    www.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. IT'S SOH FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE
    Other side of Canada says hi :)

    vibrancyblog.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these photos are brilliant I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos and even more amazing outfit <3

    O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These photos are amazing. Seriously so beautiful. And I love the all whites and creams of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, I love this photoset! Great combo of the styling of your clothes and the scenery.. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love this outfit and the photos! You're such an inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.