Social icons

The Ordinary People Style Blog from Edmonton

MY TRANSFORMATION FROM CHARMANDER TO CHARIZARD IN REVERSE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. CLICK BELOW TO VIEW THE REST OF 2014 IN OUTFITS.




I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER GROW UP SO MUCH IN ONE YEAR. I MEAN, I WOULDN'T CONSIDER MYSELF A FULLY FLEDGED ADULT YET, BUT I'M ALMOST THERE. THIS YEAR HAS SEEN ME THROUGH A LOT. AND I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU GUYS HAVE STUCK AROUND WITH ME. HERE'S TO ANOTHER YEAR OF BLOG POSTS. 

P.S. LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVOURITE OUTFITS OF 2014!

4 comments

  1. I like such complilations :) Your looks look like one collection, changing from the beginning till the end, but with consistent style... MY vaery favourite is the black dress with lace detail, socks n leather jacket around your waist... super awesome... and cos of very first look I am obsessed with silver/gray converse now... my must have for spring!
    Have a good year, Alyssa! I wish you lots of perfect looks, lots of inspirational visuals around you n good luck with New Classic Studios:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got really happy looking at this entire outfit set, and it just makes me realize the reason as to why I followed you in the first place. i feel that style is a true reflection of your personality, and not only has your style evolved in 2014, but i feel like you've changed as well. you seem more confident in yourself, and with all the recent projects you've take on recently (opening a business, etc), you seem to come into your own more and more.

    needless to say, i can't wait to see what this blog has for us in 2015. :)

    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfits are in pointtttt, love your blog, all the best for 2015

    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and your outfits. You're such an inspiration. Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.